Thursday, May 18, 2017

Vilda Fairy Window Frame Card

Hello Everyone! Today I want to stop by and share with you a Fairy Window Card that I created using some Gorgeous stamps from Vilda Stamps.


For my card I used the following Vilda Stamps:
Puck and Sebille V855 that you can find in the Vilda shop here:


I also used Fantasy 1 V856 that you can find in the Vilda shop here:


To create my card first I cut my mats and frames. I then used Distress Oxide inks in the following colors to blend for my background: Broken China, Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade, and Fossilized Amber. After that I took my top most window frame die and layered it over my blended background and marked with a pencil where the window cutouts would be. I did this so that I could decide exactly where I wanted the stamped images to line up within the windows. Next I stamped the fairy silhouettes from both stamp sets into the windows to create my scene.

To finish I attached all of my mats and frames to my card base. I then used foam tape for the top die cut window frame to give some extra dimension. After that I embellished my card with flowers, some die cut butterflies, gems, feathers, and pearls. I hope that you enjoyed my card and are inspired to try out your own creations with these Gorgeous stamps. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment