Tuesday, March 21, 2017

La-La Land Simply Meant To Be Card

Hello Everyone! Today I want to share with you a Simply Meant To Be card that I made using stamps and dies from La-La Land Crafts.



To create my card I used the following stamps and dies from La-La Land Crafts:







To create my card first I stamped the Paper Doll Marci and the Pumpkins onto 110 lb. plain white card stock. When I first saw this Adorable Paper Doll Marci stamp I just knew I had to transform her into Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas. Once I stamped the image I then used a micron pen to add in the details of Sally's stitching and dress patchwork. I then colored all of the images in with the following Copic color combos:

Hair: R59, R29, R35, R22
Skin: BG45, B05, BG15, BG10
Dress: B05, B12, B00, RV04, RV21, RV10, YR04, Y17, Y06, Y00, 100, C-7, C-5, C-3, C-1
Pumpkins: YR07, YR04, R-02, Y00

for my card base I just layered the dies cut from plain and patterned card stock onto my card base. For the moon I cut a 2 inch diameter circle from plain white card stock and then used Distress Ink in the following colors to detail my moon: Mustard Seed, and Ripe Persimmon. For a smooth blend I just used a regular foam makeup sponge. To finish my card I added rhinestones, ribbon, and some paper flowers. I hope that you are inspired by my card to try out your own creations with these Beautiful stamps and dies. Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment